of the 9th International Maritime Defence Show IMDS-2019
The ninth International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS-2019) will be held from 10 to 14 July of 2019 in St. Petersburg (Lenexpo Exhibition Complex – Sea Terminal Complex) under the Russian Government decree № 2403-r of 30.10.2017.
The Organizer of IMDS-2019 is the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. The Show is held in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, the Government of Saint Petersburg and Rosoboronexport JSC. The Exhibition Operator is Morskoy Salon Co. Ltd.
The IMDS-2019 Organizing Committee is headed by Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Yury Borisov.
The Show’s format enables to unite in the common exhibition space:
The Exhibit profile includes: naval and commercial shipbuilding, armaments and weapons, combat direction systems, navigation, communication and control, marine power plants, naval aviation, location and fleet supply infrastructure, new materials and promising technologies. Considerable exposition space is occupied by marine engineering enterprises, companies which supply marine accessory equipment, electronic elements, information technologies, consulting, financial and insurance services.
The exposition will occupy the halls of Lenexpo Exhibition Complex with total area more than 17000 sq. m., outdoor space, water area of the Finland Gulf and near the quays of the Sea Terminal.
Official foreign delegations from 50 countries are invited.
Currently there are over 300 applications for participation including 21 foreign ones registered in IMDS-2019.
Among exhibitors there are the following companies: United Shipbuilding Corporation, Rostec State Corporation, Elektropribor CSRI Concern, Avrora Concern, Krylov State Research Centre, Shipbuilding & Shiprepair Technology Center, ALMAZ Shipbuilding Company, Oceanpribor Concern, Zelenodolsk plant named after A.M.Gorky, Granit-Electron Concern JSC, Tactical Missiles Corporation, Almaz-Antey Corporation, Prometey Central Research Institute of Structural Materials, Morinformsystem-Agat Concern, Contactmodule Ltd. (Republic of Belarus), BrahMos Aerospace (India), BunSun Electronics Co. Ltd. (China), EAO AG (Switzerland), Icotek GmbH (Germany), ODU GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), SonarTech Co., Ltd. (Republic of Korea) etc.
The demonstration part of the exhibition at the quays of the Sea Terminal and water area will present over 30 ships and boats belonging to the Russian Federation Navy, the Border Guard of the Russian Federal Security Service and participating companies of the Show including:
· ADMIRAL KASATONOV frigate project 22350;
· STOYKIY corvette project 20380;
· MYTISCHI small missile ship project 22800;
· SERPUKHOV small missile ship project 21631;
· PETER MORGUNOV large landing ship project 11711;
· MORDOVIYA small air-cushion landing craft project 12322;
· MICHMAN LERMONTOV landing ship project 21820;
· Transport-landing craft BK-16 project 02510 D-2110;
· Patrol boat project 12150 P-389;
· Unmanned boat of Skanda type;
· EVGENIY GNITSEVICH large hydrographic boat project 19920;
· VALERY ROZHDESTVENSKY multifunctional modular boat project 23370;
· Inshore diving boat project 23040 RVK-1064;
· Tugboat project 02790 MB-96;
· Air-cushion craft SNV P-900;
· KAMCHATKA border patrol boat project 22120;
· SOBOL fast patrol boat project 12200;
· MANGUST fast patrol boat project 12150.
Congress and business events will be held within the territories of exhibition complex and Severnaya Verf shipyard. There will be about 20 congress and business events including four scientific conferences:
+7 (812) 764-66-33