of the 10th International Maritime Defence Show IMDS-2021
The tenth International Maritime Defence Show (IMDS-2021) will be held from 23 to 27 June 2021 in St. Petersburg under the Russian Government decree № 1906-r of 19.07.2019.
The Show will be held at two venues. The IMDS-2021 exposition will be located on the territory of the EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre, while display of ships, boats and vessels is planned at the berths of Morskoy Vokzal (Passenger Port of Saint Petersburg).
The Organizer of IMDS-2021 is the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. The Show is held in cooperation with the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, the Government of Saint Petersburg and Rosoboronexport JSC. The Exhibition Operator is Morskoy salon LLC.
The Organizing Committee on preparation and holding of IMDS-2021 will be headed by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Yury Borisov.
IMDS-2021 will present models of naval armaments, weapons and maritime assets as well as technologies based on the latest developments of the leading national and foreign companies.
The Exhibit profile includes: naval and commercial shipbuilding, armaments and weapons, combat direction systems, navigation, communication and control, marine power plants, naval aviation, location and fleet supply infrastructure, new materials and promising technologies. Marine engineering enterprises, companies supplying marine accessory equipment, electronic components, information technologies, as well as companies with consulting, financial and insurance services have applied for participation.
The Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation invited official delegations from 63 states to participate in the Show.
Currently, more than 230 exhibitors of IMDS 2021 are registered, of which 11 are foreign companies.
The exhibitors include such enterprises as: United Shipbuilding Corporation, Avrora Concern, Krylov State Research Centre, Shipbuilding & Shiprepair Technology Center, ALMAZ Shipbuilding Company, Far Eastern Shipbuilding & Ship Repair Center, Ak Bars Shipbuilding Corporation, Zelenodolsk Plant, Tactical Missiles Corporation, Almaz-Antey Corporation, Prometey Central Research Institute, BrahMos Aerospace (New Delhi) etc.
The demonstration part of the exhibition at the berths of Morskoy Vokzal will present over 20 ships and boats belonging to the Russian Federation Navy, the Border Guard of the Russian Federal Security Service, including:
· diesel-electric submarine project 677E;
· large diesel-electric submarine project 636;
· frigate project 22350;
· STOYKIY corvette project 20380;
· SERPUKHOV small missile ship project 21631;
· DMITRIY ROGACHEV patrol ship project 22160;
· ODINTSOVO small rocket ship project 22800;
· patrol boat project 03160 P-461;
· ALEKSANDR OBUKHOV antimine ship project 12701;
· EVGENIY GNITSEVICH large hydrographic boat project 19920;
· NIKOLAY SKOSYREV small hydrographic vessel project 19910;
· EVGENIY KOCHESHKOV small air-cushion landing ship project 12322;
· LIEUTENANT RIMSKIY-KORSAKOV air-cushion landing boat project 21820;
· high-speed air-cushion landing boat project 11770 D-1441;
· NAKHIMOVETS special purpose boat project 21980;
· tugboat project 02790 MB-96;
· border patrol boat project 12200, code Sobol;
· border patrol boat project 12150, code Mangust;
· border air-cushion patrol boat project A25, code Parus.
The business program of IMDS-2021 will include events on the territory of the convention and exhibition centre and Severnaya Verf Shipyard. It is planned to hold more than 20 congress and business events, including four scientific conferences:
· 11th International Conference on Navy and Shipbuilding Nowadays 2021;
· 21st International Conference MORINTECH-PRACTIC on Information technologies in shipbuilding-2021;
· PLM-FORUM 2021 on Shipbuilding product lifecycle management. Information support;
· 6th International Conference on Simulation and complex modeling in marine engineering and transporting systems.
Welcome to IMDS-2021.
8 (812) 764-66-33